For purchases, we offer exchanges only. We do not offer refunds.
All exchanges must meet the following requirements or they will be returned to sender:
· All items may be exchanged within 7 days of receipt of the package.
· No exchanges will be honored after the 7 days.
· A copy of the invoice must be included in the package. Items must be in the original condition, packaging and jewelry price tags must still be on the jewelry or the item will be considered used and exchange will not be honored.
· Shipping charges are non-refundable.
· All returns must be packaged in a padded envelope and returned in the same condition as was sent to you.
· Packages should be shipped through a traceable method such as UPS, Federal Express or Insured Parcel Post.
· Please be sure to keep the Return Tracking Number.
· No exchanges or refunds on special orders.
· All repairs must meet the following requirements or they will be returned to sender:
· A restringing fee of $8.00 will be charged for all stretch bracelets before shipping.
· A $15.00 fee will be charged for all Pave Rhinestone Bead repairs before shipping.
· Please inquire for any necklace repair fee at email@example.com
· A self addressed envelope with prepaid postage must be shipped through a traceable method such as UPS, Federal Express or Insured Parcel Post and is the responsibility of the customer.
· Most repairs will be shipped out within 5-10 days.
· We will be happy to replace any missing stones from cross, bar and shamballa bracelets up to 6 months after purchase (with proof of purchase). Anything after 6 months will be charged a repair fee (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing).
All repairs must be be addressed to:
Send inquiries to: email@example.com
PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT WITHIN THE RETURN REPAIR PACKAGE AND NOTE INDICATING THE REPAIR NEEDED.